Yes folks, some things DO go to plan! SAXON the book has been written, edited, designed, proofed and proofed, printed, bound and published! It’s a beautiful volume with raw brown covers, coloured endpapers, tasty typography and lots of black-and-white production stills. You can buy the book now from the usual retailers or, better still, direct from the publishers CB Editions.
Inside SAXON – screenplay by Greg Loftin + the making of a guerrilla film:
* the full original screenplay – this printed version offers new insights into the final film as it shows some elements which were lost or changed due to the constraints of budget, time and location
* ‘the making of’ story based on the newsletters written by the producer for cast, crew and investors over the 3-year period from pre-production through to post-production, marketing, film festivals, distribution and release
* full credits – cast, production crew, post-production, special thanks
* a mini biog of lead actor Sean Harris, writer-director Greg Loftin and producer Elise Valmorbida
* awards and extracts from the extensive press coverage the film has garnered to date
* lots of lovely stills – behind the scenes and in front of them!